SUMMER SCHOOL 2021
The WRDSB will offer FULL ONLINE new credits this summer, from July, 5 to July 29, 2021. All Summer School course will be offered online and require students to engage in both synchronous and asynchronous learning.
– Students should be aware that summer e-learning courses require DAILY participation.
– Students can expect approx. 6 hours of online work per day (plus up to 2 hours/day homework).
– Failure to login/participate daily may result in your removal from the course.
– There will be assignments, deadlines, potential tests, etc.
– The course offerings are subject to change depending on enrolment (i.e. a course may be cancelled if there is not enough students to run it)
– As these are full credit courses, you can only select one. (unless you are choosing Civics (0.5) and Careers (0.5))
There is a one-credit co-op available with limited sector options (DCO3OO). Exactly how this will look is not certain at this time. This course is found under the Grade 11 Course Offerings. The 2-credit summer co-op is NOT running this year.
IF YOU WISH TO TAKE A SUMMER SCHOOL COURSE, PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM BEFORE MAY 21, 2021.
SOME COURSES WILL HAVE LIMITED SPACE, SO PLAN TO REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!
You and your counsellor will receive an email confirmation from PRISM once you are registered in your selected course.
Any questions or concerns, please email your guidance counsellor: