SUMMER SCHOOL 2022
The WRDSB will offer FULL ONLINE new credits this summer, from July, 4 to July 28, 2022. All Summer School course will be offered online and require students to engage in both synchronous and asynchronous learning.
– Students should be aware that summer e-learning courses require DAILY participation.
– Students can expect approx. 5.5 hours of online work per day (plus up to 2 hours/day homework).
– Failure to login/participate daily may result in your removal from the course.
– There will be assignments, deadlines, potential tests, etc.
– The course offerings are subject to change depending on enrolment (i.e. a course may be cancelled if there is not enough students to run it)
– As these are full credit courses, you can only select one. (unless you are choosing Civics (0.5) and Careers (0.5))
For more information on course offerings and other details click on the following link:https://schools.wrdsb.ca/continuing-education/summer-school/secondary-summer-school-2/
There is a two-credit co-op available with limited sector options (DCO3OO). This requires pre-placement Saturdays starting May 7th.
SOME COURSES WILL HAVE LIMITED SPACE, SO PLAN TO REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!
Any questions or concerns, please email your guidance counsellor: